Garena Free Fire Banned 30 Million+ Accounts in 2020 – Anti Hack Annual Review Report

Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale games in the market. Currently Free Fire game is played by millions of users worldwide and it’s hit game amongst the gamers.

Free Fire game is 10 minute game where you will be placed on a remote island against 49 other players just like Fortnite and PUBG Competition game. Free Fire is best survival game where you need to kill others to survive in the game.

Just like Fortnite and PUBG game Garena Free Fire is also filled with hackers and cheaters. Recently developers of Free Fire revealed that they have banned more then 30 million accounts in 2020 due to misbehavior in the game like cheating and hacking.

Earlier PUBG banned 900K+ users due to hacking and cheating and now Garena Free Fire banned huge number of accounts.

On YouTube Free Fire launched one short video stating detailed information about banned accounts and it’s reasons. Video title already suggests the main motto behind this banned accounts – “2020 Anti-Hack Annual Review”. This video highlights some pretty good statistics defines the cheaters and hackers.

As per video 31% banned accounts were reported by other users where as remaining 69% accounts were detected by anti-cheat software. Most number of accounts (35%) banned due to Auto Aim hack followed by different cheats including through wall, teleport, others, and Antenna cheats.

Not just that but Free Fire also banned 450K+ Accounts who playing with other cheaters in the same team. This is the biggest step taken by Free Fire team as many gamers were furious over hackers and cheaters in the game.

Free Fire has thousands of new users joins the game every day and when they realize that other users are cheating and hacking the game then the popularity of the game decreases. Free Fire team is trying their best to stay popular game amongst the users and they review reported profiles very carefully.

Not just Free Fire but many other battle royale games are facing cheaters and hackers. Now, they are also building anti-cheat software to catch users who takes the illegal advantage of the game.

Point Gadget is technology blog which provides all the information regarding new gadgets, smart phones, tech news, software, newly launched products and many more things.

Recent Articles

Related Stories

Stay on op - Ge the daily news in your inbox